I am a graduate of the Public Diplomacy program at Syracuse University. I have two masters degrees in Public Relations and International Relations.
I have been a blogger for a few years now. I took a little break last year but this new year, I’m coming back to writing and blogging like I used to.
Here is a little bit about myself:
- I am a recovering red lipstick addict. Check out my lipstick montage
- I am an avid do-it-yourselfer. If I see something I like, I will figure out how to recreate it.
- I enjoy thrift shopping
- I have a bike named HUCKLEBERRY SCHWINN
- The porcelain studio is my favorite place to belt out tunes (bathrooms have the best acoustics!)
- I dabble a little in design (learning Adobe InDesign and Photoshop)
- I like change & innovation
- I love laughing and making people laugh
- I was an awkward black girl before it was cool
- Who I am and where I am is today is only because of the grace of God
As I blog, I hope you’ll laugh, cry, and muse with me. But most of all, I wish for your support as I venture into the land of The Grown-ups. Let’s see if I can fool them into thinking I’m one of them. ;)
Past blogging projects:
“Know Thyself” – college blog
“Timister” tumblr – interests and hobbies
Longhorn Confidential– UT blogger project
With enduring optimism for the future,