I’m taking a long roadtrip via bus from DC to NYC to SYR. It’s a mixture of business and pleasure. Since I’m learning to be more minimal, I thought I’d show you what’s in my bag. I’m only packing a backpack and a purse.
In my backpack:
1. Medium travel cube– it was part of a set of 3 in different sizes. It’s my favorite travel accessory. In there, I have a pair of pants and leggings, 4 tops, pjs, 4 days worth of underwear, and a pair of black booties. They all fit!
2. My glass water bottle– I can use water fountains to fill up
3. Book– reading up for Style Lottery
5. Small travel cube– full of snacks
6. Makeup bag
In my purse:
1. Organizer– for business meetings
2. Cash envelope– I do the cash envelope system. I designate a specific amount of money to different categories (food, fun, apparel, etc.) When the cash is finished, I can’t spend on that category anymore.
3. Wristlet wallet
4. Idea journal
I love traveling lighter. It makes life so much easier. This is my travel backpack. It’s a Hershel dupe but a lot of people mistake it for the real thing! I got it a few months ago and I have used it for all my trips. Great accessory to have.
Do you travel light? What’s your favorite travel bag? Leave me a comment below!
1 thought on “What’s In My Bag TAG: Long Weekend Trip”