Take a peek into my bag as I get ready for a weekend trip to NYC. These are some tips to fit your favorite product into your carry-on or personal bag.
Products featured in the video:
1. ESPEROS BAGS backpack: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MAS91GY/ref=twister_B00XP064FW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
2. Braggs Apple Cider vinegar
3. Steel tongue scraper: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LM43DWK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
4. Rosehip oil
5. Licorice root extract (oil)
6. Diva Cup (menstrual cup) or Lunette cup
7. Rose water
8. Nivea lotion
9. Altoid mints
What are your must-haves for a trip?
2 thoughts on “What’s In My Bag: Minimal Waste Essentials”
Sent from my iPhone
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for stopping by Gee!