Allow me to introduce myself…
Hello there, loves!
Hi I’m Timi, “Timister,” “Naturale Chronicles,” AKA “Ms. Komo” if ya nasty.
I have been a blogger for a few years now. I took a little break last year but this new year, I’m coming back to writing and blogging like I used to.
Check out my older stuff:
“Know Thyself” – college blog
“Timister” tumblr – interests and hobbies
Longhorn Confidential– UT blogger project
At little bit about myself:
- I am a recovering red lipstick addict. Check out my lipstick montage
- I am an avid do-it-yourselfer. If I really like something, I will figure out how to recreate it.
- I like thrifting
- I lurveee singing
- I’m really into interior design
- I like changing things
- I love laughing and making people laugh
- I was an awkward black girl before it was cool
- I’m a Christian
My life has been undergoing some changes lately. I just graduated last year and got a new job. I’m a newbie teacher (first year). Things just got a little more interesting…I think it’s the perfect time to start blogging again :)
As I blog, I hope you’ll laugh, cry
, and muse with me. But most of all, I wish for your support as I venture into the land of The Grown-ups. Let’s see if I can fool them into thinking I’m one of them. ;)
With enduring optimism for the future,