Tag Archives: black girl
#VIBEAwkwardBlackGirl contest entry
Check out my vid!
Black Girl. Full lips.
Allow me to introduce myself…
Hello there, loves!
Hi I’m Timi, “Timister,” “Naturale Chronicles,” AKA “Ms. Komo” if ya nasty.
I have been a blogger for a few years now. I took a little break last year but this new year, I’m coming back to writing and blogging like I used to.
Check out my older stuff:
“Know Thyself” – college blog
“Timister” tumblr – interests and hobbies
Longhorn Confidential– UT blogger project
At little bit about myself:
- I am a recovering red lipstick addict. Check out my lipstick montage
- I am an avid do-it-yourselfer. If I really like something, I will figure out how to recreate it.
- I like thrifting
- I lurveee singing
- I’m really into interior design
- I like changing things
- I love laughing and making people laugh
- I was an awkward black girl before it was cool
- I’m a Christian
My life has been undergoing some changes lately. I just graduated last year and got a new job. I’m a newbie teacher (first year). Things just got a little more interesting…I think it’s the perfect time to start blogging again :)
As I blog, I hope you’ll laugh, cry
, and muse with me. But most of all, I wish for your support as I venture into the land of The Grown-ups. Let’s see if I can fool them into thinking I’m one of them. ;)
With enduring optimism for the future,