Although, I’m too late in getting to this, I want to give a special shout out to MIQ from Three Descriptors who nominated me for a blogging award. This is awesome, especially because I was sure only my mom read my blog I just started style blogging this year. I’m excited and humbled :).
This rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Here are my 7 random facts
1. I am a bit of a klutz and I’m very goofy!
2. I lurveeee Kiwi Strawberry Snapple & Kiwi Strawberry Arizona tea….juice in general.
3. My life-long dream is to moonlight as a wedding singer.
4. As a child, I wanted to have red hair and freckles.
5. I love traveling adventures and going to new places! That’s why I started the JumpHouston blog with my buddy, Tobs.
6. I like singing in any place that echoes.
7. My dream car is a Mini Cooper
It probably too late for this but I have to pay it forward. I nominate:
By now, you all know I love fashion, good food, and adventures. You should also know that I love natural hair! I have been natural for almost three years and I’ve loved every minute of it. Maybe it’s because it’s been a while since my Big Chop, but I don’t talk about my hair as much anymore. My hair used to be all I talked about!
I don’t want you all to miss out on all the lessons that I learned while I was transitioning and first growing out my hair, so I am going to dig deep into the recesses of the blogosphere and find some of my older stuff to share with you, if you are interested in natural hair.
In the drop-down menus, you should see a “Natural Hair” tab that should tell you just about anything you want to know about natural hair from transitioning styles to hair maintenance. You can also find popular natural bloggers and vloggers under the “Afroinspiration” tab.
The NATUAL HAIR section will be updated periodically.
Hey peeps! The past couple of weeks have been very busy, with school closing out and a lot has been going on. Just wanted to stop and share my “Blogger of the Week” award from Houston Fashion Bloggers:
I’m humbled to be given this nomination by the talented bloggers at Houston Fashion Bloggers. I’m also excited and encouraged by all the encouraging feedback I’ve been getting from family, friends, and even strangers. I started Naturale Chronicles for people who, like me, who were going through a transitioning time in their lives. Whether it be graduating from college, moving to a new city, going natural, changing up your look, I relate to you in some way. I want to share my experiences with you so we can learn together.
June 1st is Naturale Chronicles’s 1/2 birthday! To celebrate NC turning 6 months old, I will be having a giveaway!! Stay tuned for more details.
NC currently has 30 followers and 3,000 page views, and that’s just enough encouragement for for me. I look forward to more adventures and collaborations in the future. Thank you, supporters and readers, for letting me be me.